As we all try to stay ahead of the many changes in our lives as we live through COVID-19.
- Many companies are asking what do we do with our offices?
- How do we bring people back to the office?
- Should we bring people back at all?
- What accommodations do we need to make to our space to make people feel comfortable to come back?
- Should we reduce our office size?
- How many staff should stay home and for how long?
These are difficult questions with not always a straight forward answer.
Many of our clients are making modifications to their work space to address social distancing. Others are reducing the real estate foot print planning to keep a portion of there staff working for home permanently.
If you need to modify your office space with a social distancing floor plan, and or furniture to accommodate your staff’s needs, or if you are looking to down size your space?
We can help!!
- New space plans to accommodate social distancing
- Modifications to your furniture i.e., adding panel separators to your existing furniture
- Replacement furniture that helps to keep your employees safe
- Moving to a new space that better severs your needs
We would be glad to be of service!
DJ McGauley & Associates Inc.